mardi 15 octobre 2019
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is awarded to two types of studies:
- Masters level, for a duration between 12 and 36 months;
- Doctorate or PhD level, for research periods in France of up to 12 months, as part of a cotutelle or joint doctoral thesis supervision (preferably in 2nd year of PhD).
2019 Campaign Timeline
• Opening of the call for applications: week of October 15th 2018
• Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 11th 2019.
• Publication of results: week of March 25th 2019.
More information: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/eiffel-scholarship-program-of-excellence